Prep2Match was created following my recent success in the 2012-2013 match. This success did not come without a lot of hard work and stress but it all paid off when I matched at my first choice APA site .
Since the match I have analyzed my strategies and techniques and spoken to other successful and unsuccessful applicants across the country. Through my experience I spoke with various training directors and psychologists who serve on application committees to get a better understanding of what sites are looking for in the long application they receive.
I have also scoured the internet and book stores condensing all the information from these materials into one user friendly step-by-step program so you can make the most of the time you have for your application. I am confident that my thorough research and recent experience makes me qualified and passionate about guiding you on this journey with less stress and more focus on making your application process the best it can be! Remember, I have just been through this process and I know exactly how you are feeling as you set out on this journey. I can help you overcome the challenges at every step of the way.
With my program, you are gaining knowledge, insights, and experience about what works but also what didn’t work and what you can do to make sure certain these mistakes or oversights don’t happen to you! I have helped tons of students and colleagues navigate graduate school, from practicum/internship applications, to narrowing down career goals, making choices about dissertation topics ideas, etc.
I am passionate about seeing people reach their highest potential and making sure others can see this potential through well written materials and convincing interviews. Let me help you truly shine on this journey, you are not alone!
Prep2Match continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We are dedicated to helping our clients match at their ideal locations.
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Constructing honest and realisitc goals for internship and beyond
- Choosing sites in line with your professional goals
- Constructing an organizational spreadsheet which will make the application process as efficient as possible
- Brainstorming and writing strong, informative, and concise essays
- Constructing convincing cover letters
- Getting the best letters of recommendation
- Choosing and perfecting your supplemental materials
- Filing out the long and complicated APPI, including compiling your hours
- Preparing and planning for interviews
- Reflecting on sites and submitting rank orders